This tale can read in spanish: Cuentos de Letras blog, and hungarian also: Betű Mese blog
– I don’t know when we get notification. I’m so excited! Scott closed his laptop and packed it into his bag.
-What is the deadline for us to get the notification? Gabriella looked at the e-mails.
-I believe we will get the email! Patrick said.
-Boys! Now came a letter! Let’s see what’s in it. Gabriella opened the e-mail.
– Please, please, because I’m so excited. the boys said almost at once.
– We’re in the finals! Do you believe it succeeded? We travel to Singapore! “This is the most beautiful day in my life,” Gabriella cheered
-WE FLY TO SINGAPORE! -singed the three friends together.
-It is the most important and best thing in my life! Patrick snapped.
-What are you doing? When is our ticket from Edinburgh to Singapore? the boys asked from Gabriella.
– I’ll get all the information and send it to my iPad! the girl saved the e-mail.
– Our own little robot will be famous! said Scott I hope it will! Patrick replied.
-The long way to go! We’ll still have time to talk about the latest programming version! “said Scott to the others.
– Amazing! This is a miracle! the boys approached when they walked out of the 15-hour flight to Changi Airport.
-I read on the plane what a wonderful airport will be built here! Scott said (The future Changi airport)
-Let’s take a taxi? Gabriella said – Do you know the exact address of the conference? I told you, it is at the National University of Singapore.
-It’s on the iPhone! I dictate to the taxi driver, “Scott said as he packed his laptop bag into the car.
The taxi driver, however, shook his head. – No, this man is speaking in Malaysian only!
Show him the map on the map where the robotics competition will be! It’s okay if you do not know English. So you will surely understand.
The taxi has passed the Singapore Flyer and then Marina Bay also.
– This is a dream! Gabriella hesitated.
-Did you see? Patrick asked
– Yeah, great, but when are we getting to the college? Scott was concerned.
– I can see on the map that we are far enough away! Gabriellla mouth curled up.
-It’s the beautiful city but were’re gonna miss the race! said Patrick.
Finally! the young people jumped out of the taxi. Let’s run! they said at the same time.
When they got in the elevator, their hearts jumped out, but luckily they got out on the right floor and entered the room just when they were named.
Edinburgh! the president of the jury announced the name of their town.
-Pack out “Ed-robi!” Quickly! – urged his companions Gabriella.
-Start the program. “she told Scott to Patrick
– Our fun figure started! See you succeeded! Our robot is intellect and speaks 3 languages!
-The troops are coming! Fans of the spectators! the announcer shouted.
– This little “Ed-robi” has been programmed fantastically! – the evaluation was the main patron of the event.
– We got it boys! they friends clenched.
The jury’s decision was accompanied by a great deal of attention and silence in the room.
Winner of the 2018 Robotics International Programmer’s Competition are from Edinburgh’s 3 Young Programmers!
-We WON, We WON, We WON!!!!!!! they said all at once the friends.
The young men trotted across the city with the trophy in their hands! Everywhere they made a selfie with the trophy and immediately put it on Twitter, so the entire city of Edinburgh was informed of the great news.
-Change this adventure in this super city! young people said.
– It’s great that we’ve been part of this fantastic experience!
Next year, where will the competition be? Maybe not just in Dubai? Gabriella guessed
– You answered correctly! It’ll be right there! laughed Patrick.
It’s a joke? Gabriella asked.
It’s not a joke but you are a guesser – said Scott to Gabriella and enjoyed Singapore.
- Can you draw the letter friends you too?
- Can you find Singapore on the map?
- Singapore – google maps
Check it out, click on the link below and see how much fun you find on it!
Yes, I love this place
My spouse and I stumbled over here different page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.