Become a part of this fantastic fantasy world game!
Drawing competition for children, children groups!
Dear children! Do you like to draw up the adventures of the characters and participate in creating a common web-story?
Be a part of a worldwide game!
Click here to read more: link
B Barbara girl
G Gabriel boy
Z Zoe girl
-That is good that we’re close to the parking! Zoe murmured when she closed the car’s rear in the parking.
Look at what a wonderful rock! Gabriel shouted
How do we get from Spain to Gibraltar? Barbara wondered.
– I look at the GPS, but here it says, let’s go over the airplane’s runway. The little girl said.
-What? Barbara asked with wide eyes.
“You have to walk around on the runway” Zoe showed the picture to her friends.
-We’ll look at myself as we walk around with our backpacks. The kids came together at once.
Are your passports with you because they will be asked here? I already see the border guard! said Barbara.
-It’s in my bag, I’ll get it fast. Zoe said.
-Look! Now a plane has landed! Here we have to wait until the plane passes by.
-WOW! We really just have walked over to Gibraltar. Gabriel sounded aloud as he videotaped the plane arriving and landing.
– We can go over, but I suggest we take our feet. Said Barbara running as fast as she could.
-Look over there! Here you can rent a jeep, I read in the guidebook that it will bring you to the top of the mountain. Gabriel showed to his friends.
-I think I’m going to vote for this car. She took her purse Zoe.
-This is new but awesome! It is very steep. Hang on! Barbara was still holding the handle.
-Well, finally! “Gabriel said when the jeep stopped in one place.
-What’s the matter now? asked the driver Zoe
“What an adventurous way we came,” joked Barbara, as he jumped up to the ground with a monkey.
-How sweet! Look! I give her a chip, look she likes it! He took out a piece of the bag Gabriel when happened a thing that no one had expected.
-WATCH OUT! shouted Barbara.
-Oh no! He took the whole bag!
I record the monkey, said Zoe.
Gabriel, get the camera RUN!
– Get back to the car! the children waved after the car!
Huh! He almost took the camera bag with the other bag of chips, “they hissed into the car when the driver told the kids that he had to pull the window as well, because even those small thieves were still there.
The jeep climbed to the highest point of the mountain when the driver waved to get out of the car until he turned around with the car.
The kids admired the fantastic views.
– Get away, I’m doing a photo with this wonderful landscape about you. Gabriel said to the two girls.
– Say cheese! the boy was shouting, when a monkey jumped over to an unpublished Zoe’s head, and he came to pose for the picture.
– Yeah, I did not tell you Monkey. the boy laughed as he finished making the photo.
Zoe did not want to move with the animal sitting on his head, trying to make a good impression on the thing.
“Do I go home, with a monkey in my head?” she asked with concern.
-Likely! the children said, and they were laughing at each other.
– Look at the photo! – I do not know whether the monkey or I was more scared of this picture!
I will put the monkey picture to Facebook. What a Monkey Adventure!! they said at a time when they headed back to their jeep.
- Can you draw the letter friends you too?
- Can you find Gibraltar on the map?
- Gibraltar – google maps
Check it out, click on the link below and see how much fun you find on it!